Art Me Gallery is a unique Internet space, the first online gallery selling Ukrainian contemporary art. Here you will find works of famous masters of world renown, as well as young artists. This is an abstract painting, graphics, works in the style of pop art, as well as art objects for the interior.
It is very important for us that the art objects in our gallery can be bought by people completely different – by their kind of activity, age, country of residence and level of income. So we formed the concept of Art Me Gallery.
The assortment of our online gallery is constantly updated. We are very carefully approaching the selection of works, the main criterions are the quality of work, its mood, invested energy and compliance with current trends.
We want your space – home, office, salon, to be alive, stylish and extraordinary, and we will be happy to pick up for you the work of modern Ukrainian authors.
Welcome to the world of Ukrainian contemporary art!
The gallery offers the following range of services in art and collectable design:
- compiling and organising collections
- art consulting
- assistance in the acquisition of works of Ukrainian contemporary art: organization of purchase, delivery in Ukraine and abroad, assistance in framing of works
- certification of artwork: upon purchase, the client receives a certificate of conformity, the gallery guarantees provenance for each piece of art
- implementation of individual orders: negotiating with the artist, organizing personal meetings and visiting workshops, accompanying and monitoring the execution of the order
- assistance in obtaining an official permit for the export of art objects outside the territory of Ukraine
- organization of the purchase of works of Ukrainian artists living abroad
- assistance in decorating residential and public spaces with art and design
Olga Fedorovskaya is an hereditary art collector, gallery owner and a journalist. For more than 10 years she has been collecting contemporary art. Olga’s education, taste, visual experience and involvement in the context of global trends in contemporary art allowed her to act as an expert in this field and to open a gallery in 2017 in Kiev.